The breakfast burrito from my instagram yesterday! (healthyhitsthespot)
So. freaking. good. I even made it again this morning so Marco good try it. One bite and looked at me and said “mmm”
I used flour tortillas from Trader Joe’s, mainly because I wanted the Chile and Onion flavor. That wasn’t available in whole wheat. I made up for the “missed” nutrition by adding lots of spinach to the burrito
The cheese I used was the organic mozzarella from TJ’s. Very good!
Okay, so to the burrito:
- 1 chile & onion tortilla
- 2 eggs
- a handful of spinach cut up very small
- roasted bell pepper spread
- mozzarella cheese
- cook the eggs on a skillet, and mix in the spinach
- set the tortilla on a cookie sheet
- put a semi-thin layer of roasted bell pepper sauce right down the middle the of tortilla
- when the eggs are cooked, slide them onto the tortilla, right on top of the sauce
- sprinkle cheeseover the eggs
- broil for a few minutes until the cheese is super melty and delicious
- wrap up and enjoy (seriously good)
Who’s going to make it?
While I was visiting my Mom and doing laundry yesterday, I had two slices of bread with avocado on top. The avo was sprinkled with salt. This. was. delicious!
There was a bird in the house! It was soooo cute! I secretly wish I could have kept him… or her…
My brother caught the little birdy and let it outside
After visiting the Mama, I went to work from 11:30-7. I took some Trek Mix and a pear to snack on
I ate dinner with the girls. Their Mom made salad and vegetarian chili, which was soo good! I’m going to try to make it myself now. I put onion, avo, and a little bit of cheddar cheese on top. Yum! Cilantro would be good too
I hope you all have a good day! Go get the ingredients for the breakfast burrito! Make it tonight for dinner