Hey there beauties!
Ah, summer is upon us, and I’m feeling it full-fledged. Marco and I are about to leave on vacation with our family to Catalina (for those of you who have hung around here for a while you know this is our favorite annual trip!). You can even peak through past blog posts from: year 1, year 2, and year 3!
Last year when we went to Catalina, I posted on JOMO: the joy of missing out (opposite of FOMO – the fear of missing out). If you’d like to see that post, click here.
This year, I’m doing a bit of a different post before leaving to Catalina. It’s more of a *what’s going on around here* post!
What’s happening now:
- Self-Love Summer is OPEN for enrollment! You can join us HERE. I would SO encourage those of you who are looking for POSITIVE encouragement around food & your bodies to join this 13-week challenge/support-community. It’s a simple way to stay uplifted throughout the summer!
- Each week, Abby and I teach (in an email to our community) on a new topic like: positive body image; how to enjoy yourself at BBQ’s, dinners, and parties; how to step OUT of the comparison trap; how to create the most joy for yourself, etc…
- It’s all positive, full of love, and the best way I know how to stay inspired all summer long when there is SO MUCH pressure around our bodies.
- I hope you’ll join us! You can sign-up for $49 here: www.selflovesummerchallenge.com
- We start on Monday 6/19 – the first full day I’ll be in Catalina!
What’s coming up:
- This July, I’ll be switching from “Healthy Hits the Spot” to “Paige Schmidt.” I absolutely love Healthy Hits the Spot, and all it’s grown to be, AND I’m so excited to evolve even more as I step into becoming an even more personal brand.
- Think of the new name as a more fully expressed version of Healthy Hits the Spot. I still have the same message, the same brand, just a new name that will allow me to share even more with all of you!
- I’ll share a more in depth post on what’s inspiring this change once I’m home from vacation, but for now… I wanted to let you know this is coming!
I want to work with YOU!
- The fastest way to work with me for those who are wondering is to join me in Self-Love Summer! We get started THIS Monday, and I’ll be active in the community!
- For those who would like to do one on one work, I expect to have at least one opening upon my return from vacation (of course, unless that spot fills beforehand).
- If you’re interested in working with me in private coaching the best thing to do is to fill out an application and get on my calendar for your consultation. You can do both by sharing your name & email here (I’ll send you all the info you need right away).
While I’m away:
- I’d love for you to come hang with me on Instagram @healthyhitsthespot while we travel! This year, I’m so excited to share photos of our trip, document memories, and simply relax and rejuvenate.
- Definitely join us in the Self-Love Summer Challenge! We’re hosting a “Welcome!” party tomorrow (6/15) at 11:00 am PT for those who join today and in the morning!
Great posts to read while I’m away:
- If you want to stop weighing yourself, read this
- If you want to eat intuitively + are ready to stop dieting, read this
- If you want to have better body image, read this
- If you want to start meal planning while eating intuitively, read this
- If you want to know what food freedom means to ME, read this
- If you want to stop comparing yourself to others (especially on social media), read this
- If you’re craving to unplug and enjoy a vacation totally disconnected from the social media world + your phone, read this
A note of gratitude from me to you:
Thank you all so much for being the community that you are. Thank you for your comments, your emails, your reaching out to work with me one on one and those who DO work with me one on one (thank you clients!). Thank you to those who hang with me on Instagram.
Thank you for being YOU. Thank you for being a community that I can be daily excited to show up to. A community who is rooting for one another. A community looking to be encouraged to have positive body image, better self-talk, and more self-care. A group who is looking to feel free around food AND healthy.
My heart is full of gratitude today thinking of how incredible you guys have been, especially in this past year while my mom was sick and passed away this February. Your messages, cards, emails and love have meant the world to me. I’ve learned so much from you all. Mostly about grace + love.
All that to say, THANK YOU.
I leave you with a grateful heart as I get ready to boat out to Catalina and spend time with my family. See you when I’m back, and I can’t wait for all that is to come!
Don’t forget, come join us in Self-Love Summer! The last day to join us is Sunday, June 18th!